Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My baby is TWO!!
















Holy *!@# where has the time gone?? My colicky , finicky, never sleeping baby has turned into a curious,adorable, always chatting toddler!! Alot has changed in my life over the past 2 years..totally not what I expected!! But in celebrating Seans 2nd birthday I sat back after the party and thought to myself how lucky I am. I have two wonderful children and 3 other amazing children in my life. Not to mention the most amazing man to share all the fun with. Sean is a very lucky toddler these days. We have recently joined a playgroup in our neighborhood with other toddlers and there mommies...and we love it!! Nice for mommy to meet other mommies and great for the kids to play and get to know each other. We are so lucky these days and I am so happy the way this journey of life is taking us!!Above are some pictures from the party Sunday...ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment