Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TAG YOUR IT!!!















Nichole over at Husbands, Babies and Life tagged me for baby names. The stories behind your kids names. Well before I had children I had a huge list of names, mostly very uncommon,old school names. We dont have many family names I wanted to use so thus I created my own list of unusually baby names...and those who know me , know I didnt use any of them! My grandfathers name was Percival and ummm NOPE. Love you Gramps but I dont think so!

With both of my boys we had a deal; if it was a girl I would pick the name and he would pick the middle name and if it was a boy...well you get it.So I obviously got screwed with that one. Logans dad picked Logan , which was not common at all back in 2000. I choose Alexander for his middle name. My middle name begins with A so I wanted to keep that trend. Sean was chosen by his father. He had a very good friend growing up named Sean. I did however pick the spelling.Being from MA I only knew Sean being spelled that way. Charles is Seans middle name my grandfather and his fathers grandfather were both Charles so thats that!


Since there will be no more kids for me :( I will list my girls names below. Top 10 ( in no order)


Cora


Julia


Emerson


Molly


Aquinna (Quinn)


Avery


Macie


Eve


Grey


Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment